1. Provide legal advice or opinions,
or interpret any laws or legal documents.
2. Assist with preparation of cases or legal
3. Provide in-depth reference service or access
to fee-based information databases (such as WESTLAW, LEXIS
4. Check out library materials or borrow items
from other libraries.
5. Do photocopying or make telephone calls.
6. Allow use of office equipment, computers,
telephones or supplies.
7. Allow smoking, eating or disruptive behavior.
8. Be responsible for any personal belongings.
9. Store or hold any personal belongings.
1. Allow the public access to
2. Provide directions to needed materials.
3. Provide basic instructions on how to use
4. Provide basic reference (e.g., telephone
numbers, addresses, definitions of legal terms).
5. Provide a list of libraries that have needed
materials that we do not own.
6. Provide instructions on how to use the photocopier.
7. Refer users to other agencies which provide