William J. Campbell Headquarters Library in Chicago
we can not do:
1. Provide legal advice or opinions, or interpret any laws or legal documents.
2. Assist with preparation of cases or legal forms.
3. Provide in-depth reference service or access to fee-based information databases (such as WESTLAW, LEXIS or other online databases).
4. Check out library materials or borrow items from other libraries.
5. Do photocopying or make telephone calls.
6. Allow use of office equipment, telephones or supplies.
7. Allow smoking, eating or disruptive behavior.
8. Be responsible for any personal belongings.
9. Store or hold any personal belongings.
|What we can do:
1. Allow the public access to
3. Provide basic instructions on how to use legal materials.
4. Provide basic reference (e.g., telephone numbers, addresses, definitions of legal terms).
5. Provide a list of libraries that have needed materials that we do not own.
6. Provide instructions on how to use the photocopiers and microform machines.
7. Refer users to other agencies which provide legal assistance.
Beverages are permitted in covered containers only.